Sample Pack - Geo-Hex Pattern - Rustic

Rustic Geo-Hex Sample Pack
Rustic Geo-Hex Sample Pack
Rustic Geo-Hex Sample Pack
Rustic Geo-Hex Sample Pack
Sample pack
Sample pack
Sample pack
Sample pack
$45 per pack

Can’t decide between our Hexagons and Diamond Tiles? Why not both!? Check out our curated Geo-Hex Pattern Sample Pack! This unique combination creates a truly one-of-a-kind appearance. Large Hexagons make up 80% of this pattern with Medium Diamonds arranged in cubes round out the remaining 20%. This pattern is sure to make a statement if it’s in your favorite color or your ideal blend of colors.

About This Sample Pack

Sold by the pack:

  • (1) Large Hexagon in 913 Old Copper
  • (3) Medium Diamonds in a Cube in 913 Old Copper
  • 2" x 2" color chips to show recommended Diamond Tile - colors in:
  •  22E Blue Opal, 61 Navy, 65W Amber, 1016 Costa Rica, 130 White, and 1013 Denim

  • Thickness: 1/4”
  • Shipping: Shipping costs are included
  • Lead Times: For our curated sample packs: allow 5 Business days to fulfill

    Details & Tech Specs


    Expert help

    1.612.236.1646 | M-F 9AM - 5PM

    Info@mercurymosaics.com

    Visit our Resources Page

    A Notable Difference

    Our analog process isn’t about nostalgia for the old ways. It’s a commitment to the way tile should always be made. We aren’t the only ones who care. To our customers, a better tile makes a massive difference in the spaces where they reside.

    Get a Free Quote

    Tell us: shape, color, quantity, design notes and anything else you want us to know about the tile project you're working on and we’ll get back to you - supporting you with the information you need to continue your tile project planning.

    Or, visit our design studio located right around the corner from our Minneapolis production facility. Book an Appointment.

    Send Message