Art-A-Whirl season is in full swing and we couldn't be more excited. Not only will we have over 30 incredibly talented artists in our studio space, we have Minneapolis illustrator, Adam Turman joining us for an epic collaboration with our mover and shaker, Mercedes Austin. This three-day celebration of local craftsmanship and artistry is sure to be one for the books!
Friday May 17th from 5 - 10pm.
Saturday May 18th from 12 - 8pm.
Sunday May 19th from 12 - 5 pm.
Our factory & showroom!
1620 Central Ave NE, Suite 125 & Suite 153
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Let us know you're coming with our Facebook event.
Photography: Morgan Elizabeth Photography
- Art by Sarah Riley - Oil paintings and prints.
- Ashtyn Sibinski Art - Paintings, collages, prints & paper goods.
- B+D Custom Crafts - Hand-crafted Framed Stacks and script word home decor.
- Becca Cerra - Blacksmithed housewares.
- Black Loon Studio - Linocut art prints and stickers.
- BrokenWingedBird - Sewn accessories & paper art.
- Cat Raia Art - Zines, art prints, handmade patches, jewelry.
- Eco Resale - Sustainable and pre-loved women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Everything Is All Ways - contemporary driftwood jewelry.
- Fine Illustration by Lexi Ames - Prints, paintings and original drawings.
- Gloria Faye Design - Modern ceramic jewelry and home accessories.
- Ian Erickson - Art prints, stickers, original pieces, paper collage and ink drawings.
- Joe Kral - Paintings and prints.
Photography: Joe Kral
- Joel Jannetto - Paintings and prints.
- Kristin Williams Wool Pet Portraits - Multidimensional, needle felted wool pet portraits by custom order. Prints will also be available.
- Kollektiv Vintage - A collection of mostly women's (and some men's) classic vintage clothing as well as some housewares.
- Lindsay McCall - fine art and prints.
- Lucy & Co. - Dog apparel, accessories and gear
- Maat Mons - Bags and soft goods.
Photography: Maat Mons
- Magnetic Originals - One of a kind magnetic art and MicroDoodle drawings
- Misfit Coffee Co. - coffee / espresso beverages
- Monica Brosi - hand-crafted miniature ceramics & jewelry.
- Moth Oddities - Highly-curated vintage fashion for women and men, circa 1950's - 1990's, hand-selected all across the USA & Italy.
- North Naturals - All natural skin care made from simple, happy ingredients.
- Olivia J Designs - Original paintings and prints.
- Pattern Plates - screen designed plates & spoon rests
- Poppyseed Pottery - handmade ceramics
- RieInspired - Ink Architectural Works
- Savage Cactus Co - Eclectic vintage treasures & handmade wall hangings.
- Shorelines - Wood burned artwork and watercolor prints inspired by Minnesota and Lake Superior.
- Spoon & Theory Handmade - Upcycled leather, vintage button, wood/bone, to aromatherapy diffuser accessories and goods.
- stewARTdezigns - paintings (northwood themed silhouetes), scenery and floral photo cards, keychains
- The Devil's Dame - Handmade fabric earrings and necklaces made using original textiles.
- Wacks.co - candles
- Wanderer Traveling Boutique - Men's and women's vintage clothing, accessories, and select home goods.
- Zaks woodcrafts - Wood Crafts.
Special Guest Appearance:
Minnesotan artist and muralist, Adam Turman will be creating and unveiling an original illustration to be transformed during the market into a mosaic mural by our owner and founder, Mercedes Austin. Stop by to watch this collaboration of two local superstars come to life!
We hope you can join us for a weekend of art, craft, and fun!
The post Visit our Spring Market During Art-A-Whirl appeared first on Artisan Tile Company: Handmade Ceramic Tiles by Mercury Mosaics.