Starting compensation: $15-$17/hour depending on experience
Onsite, Full Time: 40 hours/week, 9am-5pm
Showroom Consultant Job Summary
Showroom Consultants are often the first to interact with clients interested in Mercury Mosaics’ tile and are responsible for directing clients toward the information they need (in some cases, finding the right person to help). We strive for each client to have a 5-star experience while learning about our tile. On the job training is provided.
• Utilizing email, phone, and showroom consultations to assist clients.
• Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
• In-person client consultations.
• Create customized mood boards for clients.
• Manages digital client records.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of the showroom.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in navigating a computer and software.
• Creative and inventive.
• Ability to compile, analyze, and communicate data.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience in customer service or sales
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.