Vintage items pictured - AKCOLLECTIV
After our first Maker’s Market this past December, it dawned on us that we need to regularly celebrate each other’s creativity and craftsmanship. As a small, handmade tile making business, we understand the importance and value of hard and humble work. Our mover and shaker, Mercedes, built our company on the entrepreneurial notion that creatives such as herself can pursue their passion without being the stereotypical starving artist. To commemorate this notion, we invited 40+ of our incredibly talented Minneapolis neighbors to join us at our vintage market in celebration of local, handmade, and vintage treasures.
Sunday March 31st from 1-6pm.
Our factory & showroom!
1620 Central Ave NE, Suite 125 & Suite 153
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Let us know you're coming with our Facebook event.
- AKCOLLECTIVE - Vintage Clothing, accessories and home decor.
- Amanda Boerger Art - Fine art originals, prints, stickers, and pins.
- AnnMade in Minnesota - Torch fired enamel jewelry
- An Upcycled Closet - Upcycled and recycled goods to reduce the impact on the globe.
- Ashtyn Sibinski Art - Paintings, collages, prints & paper goods.
- AudreyRose Vintage - Vintage clothing, accessories and housewares.
- B. Resale - used clothing & accessories.
- Becca Cerra - Blacksmithed housewares.
- Beckon - Secondhand home furnishings and accessories.
- Best of Luck - Luck based handmade treasures.
- BrieAnna Lindquist Illustration - Paintings, Prints, & other creations.
- Cat Raia Art - Zines, art prints, handmade patches, jewelry.
- Centro at Popol Vuh - Tacos, chips, salsa, guac, and more!
- Cooper's Market - Upcycled pallet projects, MN cutouts and small shelves.
- Curiosity Arts - Watercolor and mixed media.
- Eco Resale - Sustainable and pre-loved women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Everything Is All Ways - contemporary driftwood jewelry.
- Fine Illustration by Lexi Ames - Prints, paintings and original drawings.
- Fog Born Designs - Vintage inspired home goods and jewelry.
- HeARTful Endeavors - Frames, lightswitch covers, encrusted sculpture and jewelry from upcycled and vintage materials!
- Ian Erickson - Art prints, stickers, original pieces, paper collage and ink drawings.
- Joel Jannetto - Paintings and prints.
- Katie Jae - Ceramicware and small drawings on paper.
- Kristin Williams Wool Pet Portraits - Multidimensional, needle felted wool pet portraits by custom order. Prints will also be available.
- Maat Mons - Bags and soft goods.
- Menswear Market - Men's Designer Clothing.
- Misfit Coffee - Coffee and espresso beverages.
- Molly Miller - paintings and prints
- Monica Brosi - hand-crafted miniature ceramics & jewelry.
- Mute Vintage - Vintage clothing and home decor.
- New Leaf Old Roots - Hand-printed relief prints and more.
- Pattern Plates - Screen Designed plates & spoon rests.
- Resist Transmogrification Laboratory - Lamps and other housewares made from reused, repurposed and otherwise salvaged materials.
- Savage Cactus Co - Eclectic vintage treasures & handmade wall hangings.
- Skinny Jake's Fat Honey - Handmade beeswax candles, urban honey (all from hives kept in Minneapolis)
- Solid State Vinyl - Vinyl records.
- Studio Purgatorio - Cast metal and sculpture.
- Urban Up - Themed vintage furniture, decor, clothing and more!
- The Wardrobe Refinery - Second Hand Clothes and Accessories
- Zaks woodcrafts - Wood Crafts.
We hope you can join us for an afternoon of art, craft, music, food and fun!
Our fearless leader, Mercedes Austin.
The post Visit Our Vintage Market appeared first on Artisan Tile Company: Handmade Ceramic Tiles by Mercury Mosaics.